Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

You have restored my faith in newgrounds

So much of newgrounds is filled with silly flash animations, I'm so glad to finally see something that I would consider art. Very well done, amazing on so many levels. Reminds me a bit of shadow of he colossus...

Seriously the one of the best animations I have ever seen on newgrounds. Hands down.

Drown Drown

finally a change

We have far too many dumb comedy/action animation on newgrounds, glad to finally see something with a serious tone and an emotional message. Very atmospheric and well done, i wish we had more people making things this creative. If i see one more super smash bros parody I might kill myself.

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Been waiting for this...

I've always wanted to see an animated version of this and I must say you did a pretty good job. The beginning and end were perfect, voice acting was spot on. The parts with the actual whale weren't as intense as I would've like, maybe more lightning and rain would've helped but overall a superb job, I think you did a pretty accurate representation of the comic.

Rooshich responds:

TRON++ TRON++

Well done

but it didnt really have a point. sound effects were really well done however

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Points for originality

Nice seeing something a little different on newgrounds. While I can't say I fully comprehended the meaning behind all this, it definitely is a lot more thought provoking and original than most of the stuff I see on newgrounds. Animation was great, some of the drawing weren't but I'll forgive you for the interesting story and surprisingly good sound, some of the sounds seemed to fit perfectly with the demented world you have created here.

I'll definitely watch this again, I feel like I might catch something else the second time.

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

Minor gripes, but overall near perfect

The song worked perfectly with the animation, they both complimented each other. Your animation and drawing was mediocre in my opinion, but that's okay because you totally made up for that with the story. The stories made this flash very memorable even if it was lacking in other areas. By the way I remember watching your other flash about the two pilots and i liked how you tied that into this. Overall great job

Please Don't Mute Me! Please Don't Mute Me!

Great Atmosphere

I really enjoyed the music and the animation complimented it very well. I didn't find the story particularly clever or interesting but I'll give you a ten because the feel of the animation matched the music so perfectly. A lot of music videos nowadays don't seem to sync up with the music as well as they should, your animation however nailed that part.

Pokemanze Pokemanze

nice

good job exploiting their cuteness, pretty funny, i would definately like to see a sequel.

Stalagmite responds:

excellent. i will work my ass off for you then good sir! thanks alot for your positive input! its really making my day! :D:D:D

HOUSE MD animated HOUSE MD animated

funny, pretty good anim but...

the voice acting was good, but the quality kinda sucked. try to use some better mics next time.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Amazing

I've never seen a flash animation that conveyed a story this well, terrific ending btw.