Red button game Red button game

it has been done b4

but this was still pretty entertaining

Speed Animation Tutorial Speed Animation Tutorial

good techniuques

Very good, showed some awesome techniques especially method 2. I had never really realized that before. One thing though, the voice over wasn't necessary IMHO. If you make another one I'd save yourself some time and leave the vioce over out.

Reverb Reverb

good but repetitive

it gets old after a little while but it was done very well. btw good strategy, draw a tiny redbox and stay in there allowing you to shoot faster

greystone227 responds:

Hey, finally someone got the point of making a fast box! Haha, all of my friends would always ask what the point of it was and I'd have to tell them. And yeah, I recognize it gets boring after awhile. It's only meant to be played in short bursts. Thanks for the feedback!

Killego Killego

review

The gameplay is boring, but i understand it'd be really hard to make it any better without reverting back to drawings. I think its an awesome concept, and you pulled off everything else really well.

xLite responds:

Thanks alot, next time I am hoping to create more user control. We'll see how that turns out in the future :D

Super Star Balls Super Star Balls

so so

well made but this puzzle gameplay has been done over and over

Overkill: Apache Overkill: Apache

awesoome

Was really good. Reminded me of metaL SLUG. TWO CHANGES YOU COULD HAVE MADE that would make it even better. Make the helicopter be able to shoot backwards and when you do hit a bullet add maybe a little explosion. But awesooooome nonde the less.